Eligible Amount: 75 per cent of the amount standing to member’s credit in the EPF account or 3 months of basic wages and dearness allowance or the amount claimed by the member, whichever is less
How to apply for PF advance:
- a. Login to Member Interface of Unified Portal (https://unifiedportalmem.epfindia.gov.in/memberinterface)
- b. Go to Online Services and then click Claim (Form-31,19,10C & 10D)
- c. Enter last 4 digits of your Bank Account and verify
- d. Click on “Proceed for Online Claim”
- e. Select PF Advance (Form 31) from the drop down
- f. Select purpose as “Outbreak of pandemic (COVID-19)” from the drop down
- g. Enter amount required and Upload scanned copy of cheque and enter your address
- h. Click on “Get Aadhaar OTP”
- i. Enter the OTP received on Aadhaar linked mobile.
- j. Claim is submitted Note: Advance under Covid 19 can be claimed only once. Mobile number mentioned with UAN should be active.